BILLY JERNIGAN POOL
The Billy Jernigan Swimming Pool is open seasonally from June – August. The pool is named after the late County Commissioner, Mr. Billy Jernigan, in honor of his years of service to Suwannee County. The pool is set up as a 25 yd. long, 6 lane short course facility that features men’s and women’s locker rooms, a lifeguard office, and two picnic pavilions available to rent. The pool is a concrete pool with a fiberglass surface that holds 147,000 gallons of water. It uses a calcium hypochlorite chlorinating system and a high rate sand filtration system. The pool is maintained by certified Aquatic Facility Operators (AFO) and managed by certified American Red Cross lifeguards.
What You Will Find
- Swim Lessons offered for ages 4 – adult
- Home of the Live Oak Swim Club
- Water Aerobics, Lap Swim classes
- Public Swim, Family Swim Nights
- Pool / Pavilion rentals
- Lifeguard, WSI classes offered
- June 8th – August 15th – Monday – Saturday 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Billy Jernigan Pool
1301 Walker Avenue SW
Live Oak, FL 32064
364-4700 Pool office
GPS Coordinates: 30 17’8” N, 82 59’45” W