Skate Park Open Daily from 10:00 a.m. – dusk
Park closed when surface is wet
All Minors must have a completed & notarized parental consent form on file and decal issued by Suwannee Parks & Recreation. Click here to download permission form.
Pursuant to FLORIDA STATUTE, 316.0085(5)(c), users under the age of 17 must have a waiver of consent signed by a parent / guardian and kept on file at the Suwannee Parks & Recreation office. A decal will be assigned which must be affixed to their helmet and worn at all times.
- All users must wear a helmet. It is highly recommended that users wear other safety equipment such as knee pads, elbow pads and wrist guards.
- Skaters under the age of 8 must have a parent present with them.
- Skate at your own risk – no supervision is provided.
- Skate at your own skill level. Don’t attempt tricks beyond your ability.
- Call 911 if an emergency or an accident occurs.
- Bicycles and motorized equipment are not allowed in the skate park area; only skateboards, scooters and inline skates.
- No skating when surface is wet.
- Ride safely and avoid collisions with other riders.
- Fighting and aggressive behavior will not be tolerated.
- Smoking, eating and drinking are not allowed in the skate park area.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Any organized contests or competitions must be scheduled through Suwannee Parks & Recreation.
- Please do not skate in the parking lot, tennis courts, racquetball courts or basketball courts.
- Modifications to any of the skate park equipment will not be allowed.
- Use of this park is a privilege, not a right. Please don’t abuse it.
- Please report any hazards or maintenance issues to Suwannee Parks & Recreation immediately.