FIRST FEDERAL SPORTSPLEX
What You’ll Find at First Federal Sportsplex
- Five (5) lighted ball fields
- Two (2) non-lighted asphalt tennis courts
- Five (5) lighted batting cages
- Five (5) lighted bull pen mounds
- One playground – ages 5-12 – capacity 75 kids
- One playground – ages 2-5 – capacity 25 kids
- Two covered picnic pavilions – 20’ x 30’ – capacity 50 people
- One large screened pavilion – 40’ x 80’ – capacity 100 people
- One walking / fitness station trail – 2/3 mile long (dog-friendly)
- One concession / restroom building open during games and events only
- Large open, grassy areas to play
- One 3500 sf concrete Spohn Ranch designed skatepark
First Federal Sportsplex Address
1201 Silas Drive
Live Oak, FL 32064
386-362-1750 Concession Stand
386-208-1580 Weather Hotline
Call us to rent this facility!
The First Federal SportsPlex is a regional park situated on 40 acres inside the City limits of Live Oak, adjacent to Suwannee Middle School. This is also where the administrative offices and maintenance shop is located for Suwannee Parks and Recreation. The popular park has many features and activities enjoyed by people of all ages. The lighted, five field complex, is home to the local Babe Ruth baseball and softball leagues as well as all other youth and adult sports programs that are operated by the department.
The park features a very large 5-12 yr old playground and a smaller 2-5 yr old play structure with swings and other free standing play equipment. Adjacent to the playground and available to rent are two covered pavilions with 4 picnic tables and grills. There is also the large screened in Rotary Centennial Pavilion available to reserve for larger events, which has available 15 picnic tables, large grill, serving countertop, sink and restroom facility.
One of the most popular attractions at the park is the 2/3 mile long concrete walking trail, complete with four fitness stations along the path.
Other amenities at this regional park include 2 tennis courts, 5 lighted batting cages and baseball and softball bullpen area, concession stand with shaded porch, restrooms and a 3500 sf concrete skatepark.