JOHN H. HALE PARK
What You’ll Find at John H. Hale Park
- One community center – up to 90 people capacity
- One playground – ages 5-12 – capacity 30 kids
- One playground – ages 2-5 – capacity 10 kids
- One skate park
- One outdoor basketball court
- Four lighted tennis courts
- 3 lighted racquetball / handball courts
- 3 baseball diamonds
- 2 multi-purpose athletic field areas
- One covered picnic pavilion – 18’x 24’ – capacity 35 people
- 6 picnic tables
- Restrooms available
John H. Hale Park Address
John Hale Park & Community Center
215 Duval Street NE
Live Oak, FL 32064
Call us to rent this facility!
The John H. Hale Community Park & Recreation Center is located at 215 NE Duval Street in Live Oak. An office section at the Park houses the DAV.
The Recreation Center is available for rent for $150.00 plus a $150.00 Clean Up Deposit. For reservations and availability contact us at 386-362-3004.
The maximum capacity of the building is 90.
The park contains the new Live Oak Skate Park. Rules and parental consent forms are located through a link on the home page of this website.
The playground, racquetball courts, tennis courts and basketball courts are available on a first come, first served basis.
The John H. Hale Community Center on Duval Street is available for rent by reservation only. Cost is $150 plus $150 deposit.
For Reservation availability call 386-362-3004,
Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.