JOHN H. HALE PARK
What You’ll Find at John H. Hale Park
- One community center – up to 90 people capacity
- One playground – ages 5-12 – capacity 30 kids
- One playground – ages 2-5 – capacity 10 kids
- One skate park
- One outdoor basketball court
- Four lighted tennis courts
- 3 lighted racquetball / handball courts
- 3 baseball diamonds
- 2 multi-purpose athletic field areas
- One covered picnic pavilion – 18’x 24’ – capacity 35 people
- 6 picnic tables
- Restrooms available
John H. Hale Park Address
John Hale Park & Community Center
215 Duval Street NE
Live Oak, FL 32064
Call us to rent this facility!
The John H. Hale Community Park & Recreation Center is located at 215 NE Duval Street in Live Oak. An office section at the Park houses the Suwannee County Veteran’s Affairs Office.
The Recreation Center is available for rent for $125.00 plus a $75.00 Clean Up Deposit. For reservations and availability contact us at 386-362-3004.
The maximum capacity of the building is 90.
The park contains the new Live Oak Skate Park. Rules and parental consent forms are located through a link on the home page of this website.
The playground, racquetball courts, tennis courts and basketball courts are available on a first come, first served basis.
The John H. Hale Community Center on Duval Street is available for rent by reservation only. Cost is $125 plus $75 deposit.
For Reservation availability call 386-362-3004,
Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.